Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, January 2, 2009

A sadness and unforgetable happen in 31.12.2008.


A really sad thing is~ the last half and hour of 2008 ( 11.30pm of 31.12.2008 ) I cried hardly just because I lost my darling 's original certicates.
I felt really sad….cried…I felt guilty that I promised darling before to take a good care of his stuff.
however….. I just lost his very very very important thing in his life.
I asked myself " why I am so careless??why I can make this important things lost?? ……."
so many "why"s came out in my mind….
I am just thinking and thinking….

The worst results came out from my mind was" I may throw the certicates during the time I tidy my room before my brother's wedding. I may be mixed up the useless thing with the certificates and accidentally threw them."
I really hate myself…why so important carelessness??

I really don’t know what I can do now…
I just can sad…just can help darling write a formal letter to his College and University to require and re-issue the certificates.
however…. What I am so cencerning now is I worrying the College and University not allow us to require one more time from them.

sigh…. Why darling 's fate was so unlucky for 2008??
non-smooth life…non-stop incidents occurance…uncontrol and repeated car reparing…what I can say is "everything just going out of our control…"

other than sad………I just feeling sad…. I cannot accept what I had did. Hence, I just cried for this……
cried non-stop…… cried until 11.45pm….. Darling just came to confort and soothe on my sadness.
ermm.. I know darling was the person who very sad on his certificates lost but he stil need to pacify on me.

This is the greatest thing he done very well in all the times.
he can do…he can stay calm… he can be composed in all situations…….
I am so proud of him~~

At the time i cried , he told me " certificates already lost…we can do nothing now… without certificates I can not find a new job, but I can gain experiences now. After a period of time, I step up and step up again…I become a manger. At that time, I no need any certificates to interview. i just need to have a greatful experiences on my job now. otherwise, nothing can help me. i know this is my true fate...i just accepted it. what can i do now??i just can put as many effort as i can in my recent job. so my darling...please...dont cry again...2009 is coming soon. so please cheer up...come on~~ Happy New Year. Happy New Year. Happy New Year~~.... "
after a cheerful sound came out with a awesome sentences "Darling... can you accompany me to countdown in the car because i was hungry now. Can accompany me go for supper now??hehe..."
wahahaha... Yes~~true!!this is my lovely darling . He always acts fun and quite interesting personnel. i love you this and also love him so much~~always cheer me up when i am down. i appreciating what he done for me. really~~

Yes~~ sure that I accompanied my darling went for supper.
After washing my mournful face, we went out for supper.

Yes~~ I t hink I am so lucky girl because I got a meticulous boy friend ~ my lovely darling.

**no matter how tough we are…he is the one always cheers me up**

**no matter how serious of quarrel.. He is the one who can stay calm and composed in bad situations**

**no matter what…he is the one who care me the most**

I really love you ~ darling.

I will not let this thing again. Can I say I have no excuse to let it happen.
I promise you that I will be careful all the times.

I love you forever~darling.

2 comments:

  1. Don't blame yourself on it.
    there shall be a solution for it.
    enjoy the moments being with ur love ones.each moment is precious

    Happy new year, my love sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tyng..i am so happy because i found the certificates on 04.01.2009. wahahaha...thank u for your concerning.

    Love you~~

    Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete