Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year~~

Today is first day of Chinese New Year.


Yeah ~~ Happy Chinese New YEar. why i am so free to leave some message here? hehehe..This morning about 8 am i woke up and then changed new "pinky"clothes and started to visit my grandparents house. hahahha...actually their house is in front of my house. After that we ( Mom, brother, sister in law , younger brother and grandpa) went to temples prayed. During afternoon time, we go to kedah, Serdang ~ " Chai Shen Ye temple prayed again. We wanna " Huat huat huat" ahh....wahahahha....

Morning time, our breakfast and lunch was vegetarian dishes.

Dinner time is steambot. The foods for steamboat are showed as below~ hehehe...got abalon, squit, prawn....many many... however, i just ate a little bit because i am on diet all the times.


This is " lou shang ~捞生".


Before "lou shang", let me took a memorable photo first~ kekekek...
***********************************************
I had another activities during 初四。i met my lovely freinds at Autocity ~ Segafredo.

Darling and me reached segafredo on time ~ 9pm. Because we had our dinner with my family at Autocity ~ sushi king. Hehehe..sure we were on time reached segafredo. While waiting my friends, we were too boring and started to act something funny, to take some stupid silly photos. heheheh...

you see darling and me??!! Hahahah…I start to laugh on those pictures during the waiting time. Hohoho~~



my lovely buddy~ Jian Cheng ( 建诚)was the guy reached segafredo after us.


建诚 and me~~


For a coincident??! We met many friends. Ermm.. Can I say they were my secondary schoolmates? We met " ling Chuan " and "Ying Hua". Ling Chuan and Ying Hua are stand at the back row, left hand site respectively. Ermm.. They did not change a lots after graduated. hehehe...

Li nee stand at the middle of Ling Chuan and Ying Hua. While in front are Sor Lin, Kath, Fang and Me ( from left to right).

Today just five of " kai" sisters ~ Sor Lin, Lee Nee, Kath, Fang and me were gathered together. Tyng did not back from Taiwan during this year CNY. She was very busy for her training stuffs. Hopefully she also has a wondeful CNY in Taiwan.


Happy Chinese New Year to you all. Wishing you all future full of prosperity, wealthy , healthy and happy go lucky. All the Best ~~

1 comment:

  1. gals,i wish i was there with u all.I had a terible CNY,the ER was crowded just like the pasar.patients in and out the whole day.i was just exhausted.
    when can i spend my new year with u guys at sega again?sigh...

    ReplyDelete