Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, January 4, 2009

A greatest happen in 04.01.2009~~

My little sister~ Tyng, Thank you for your concerning.

Tell you a great thing is I found my darling 's certificates. Yeah~~ i am so thankful...Thank you that my praying is heard by god. Thanks god!! help me found out the "dissapeared certificates".

Molly.. sorry that to let you worry abt this thing too. finally, i found it.

tell you all what's a miraculous happen~ how can i find out the certificates??actually not me found out , is my darling. hehehe....

Yeah~ this morning , 04.01.2009 we woke up abt 11am, and then went out to lunch. i suggested to buy spaghetti mee , to buy car sun shade, to buy..... so we decided to Tesco for shopping. After a happy round shopping, we brought all the things to car boot. We just take the sun shade out and put into the car. When darling put the car sun shade into the seat pocket ( the pocket behind the passenger seat ), his hand touched on something and took out and see. ""ooppss.... darling!! you see. what is this??" asked by darling. From my first sight, i really can not recognize what's that. i am just thinking and thinking. suddenly...my mind pop up " what's?? what's a great thing for today... we found out darling's certificates." i cried again... this time not because of sadness just because of happiness. Darling kiss on me and said "now we two no need so down about my certificates, let us cheer up for today."

What's a miraculous happen. We searched the certificates start from Christmas until New Year stil can not find it. however, when we start to give up every hope from our life, we got it and found it unexpected. This is truely and reality...until today I still can not believe I can find out the certiFIcates. UNBELIEVABLE~~

Fortunately..luckily…thanks to all blessing~~ helping me to find out darling's certificates. This is the first greatest thing in 2009. I will appreciate what's the thankful thing given back to me. I promised that I will keep all my important stuffs for my life. i will not lost them again.

At the time I knew we found the certificates, I seem likes get rid of thousand tones of stones. I felt happy that I have been exonerated from the thousand tones of burden. Yeah~ I had extricated from the unhappy moments in Year 20088. Cheer up ~ Tammy. You shall have a wonderful and marvellous BulL Year ~ 2009.

THANKS GOD ~ hearing all my blessing.

THANK YOU To MOM AND FAMILY ~ Helping me searching the certificates although we can not find it during that time.

THANKS DARLING ~ thank you for your lucky hand to touch on the "expected thing ~ certificates" at the pocket of passenger seat. Hope this year ~ Bull Year is your lucky year. I wishing your life full of prosperity.

THANK YOU TO ALL MY FRIENDS especially Tyng and Molly ~ thank you for consulting during my tough, giving me your concerned when I am down. Anyway… Thanks a lots.

** I Love You All **

No comments:

Post a Comment