Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Stress~~

recently i dont know why i am so stress?! Is the stress comes from my boss or i am giving myself ? sometimes i really can not take a good breath during working hours. non-stop busy~~

Before the 2 new bosses join my company, i stil have some free time to chat with colleagues. Now?? oppss..i am pretty busy..Why i am so busy?? because i need to report to 4 bosses. One is Japanese boss, one is the old boss whose is the one i respect most, one is Malay boss ( he's my direct superior now ) and another one is Chinese boss ( he's in charge in production).

Japanese boss is that one feeling hard to deal with because whatever he say you need to follow. what instruction come from him, you just can follow. Yes~ i am that one who always need to follow his instuction. He's my big big boss. His upper line is another Japanese boss ( big big big boss~ managing director ). japanese guy is that kind of people you just can not do any objection on his decision making. haiz...this is the thing i felt defficult to deal with.

The old boss is the boss i respect to him the most. because started from beggining i joined this company, he teached me many things. However, after i joining for half year more, he's retired . The lucky thing is he hired back by big big big boss under one year contract. His contract was terminated on next year June. Alhought i am respect to him, somehow he always scolds me without reasons. Sometimes when he's in down mood, you will be scolded by him if you are going to ask him some questions. otherwise, you just kept the questions until his mood is going to smooth. I am smart girl~~ I will solve problem myself just asking him my decision correct or not. Working with him nearly 2 years, i scolded by him about 3 to 4 times only. i think i am the lucky one who seldom make him angry!!

The Malay boss is the one i not really happy with. why?? last time i thought his is that kind of boss really good for employee. i thought he's good and excellent in his job. however, time can prove everything. 5 months passing, during this 5 months he just pushing his job to me let myself alone to do, to follow.... whatever thing or job come from Japanese boss , he sure push to me. WHat?? What kind of boss?? i started getting frustrated on him. feeling disappointed... sometimes some jobs not really need to do, just waste our time, he can use his authority to tell and explain to Japanese that the jobs are not really useful. but............ he's not...he's just accepted whatever decision from Japanese. I really angry that he always push the things to me. So i become the second busiest person in our company. i am not to blame on how busy was I. just i got my own jobs, not only to handle their job. I tell myself is the Malay boss pass his probation period, i am going to resign and find another better job. ermm..i know nowsaday everybody was fired by company, economy reccession.... you all will scold me!! however this is my decision. I make it a tousand months ago....

Another chinese new boss seldom touch on me because he 's in charge in production. but sometimes he's also that one always come to "kacau" me.

Anyway, I don’t know when I will finish my busy life. Just waiting another company to give me another chances. I really hope that my efforts will be appreciated by my superior. Wish myself a very good luck. Hope everything is going smoothly. Tomorrow would be another beautiful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment