Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, November 24, 2008

"I Never Had A Dream Comes True" ~ Seven S Club.

Everybody's got something they had to leave behind
Once regret from yesterday that just seems to grow with time
There's no use looking back or wondering
How it could be now or might have been
oh, This i know but stil i can't find ways to let you go

* I never had a dream comes true
Till the day that i found you
Eventhough i pretend that i moved on
You'll always be my Baby

I never founf the words to say
YOu're the one I think about each day
And i know no matter where life takes me to
A part of me will always be with you

Somewhere in my memory i cost all sense of time
and tomorrow can never be cause yesterday is all that fill my mind
There's no use loongking back or wondering
How it could be now or might have been
oh, this i know but stil i can't find ways to let you go

** I never had a dream comes true
Till the day that i found you
Eventhough i pretend that i moved on
You'll always be my baby

I never found the words to say
YOu're the one I think about each day
And i know no matter where life takes me to
A part of me will always be....

You'll always be the dream that fill my head
Yes you will, say you will, you know you will oh Baby
Thereis no use looking back or wondering
Because love us a starnge and funny thing
no matter how i try and try
I just can't say good bye!
No No No.............
**
(A part of me will always be with you....................)

************************************************


Yes~ I like this song so much. The singer is Seven S club. Actaully during college time, I am not even know well in english songs, so I am not really like to listen to English songs. However, during first year of college life. We ~ Syherlyn Goh Yau Hie, Cathrey Lee Ling Nee and Tammy Goh Hong Suan were very bored. We thre share a very small and stayed with the " Bao zhou PO and bao zhou Kong". the disadvantage of staying with "bao zhou po" is whatever things you want to do in the house, you need to inform them first especially cooking. The "bao zhou po" not allow us to cook , we just can " lok mee" ~ cook magee mee only. You see~ we three were so pity that time.

Come back to my topic~ why I suddenly felt interested in English song. Due to boredom, so my cutie friend~ cathrey "FORCE' us~ Syherlyn and Tammy to remember the lyrics of the songs she likes. Hahahha… Yes~ this " I never had a Dream comes true" is once of the song force by her. hehehehe...but i need to thank her . because of her forcement i just can remember the whole song song lyric.

why I so love this song? Ermm… may be this is the first english song I can sing it without forgotten;besides, this song accompany my boredom during the first year of college life. In addition, I am that kind of person that never think that my drems will come true during my college. what are the dreams of mine in college time? yes.. i planned to "keep fat". that time i very fat...I felt shy of my weight. i think nobody know my weight becauswe i never tell other. hehehe... sometimes i put more effects to keep fat, but the results came out was not the plan i plan before. This is what i am so disappointed of myself during college time.

The second thing was i am planning to have a flying color for all my exams' results. However, sometimes i can't make it come true because some subjects i studied i felt really difficultities. May be i am not that kind of intelligent student. For every exam i just try my best to do so.

The other dream i nearly can't make it is find a boyfriend during my college time. wahahaha... this is a silly dream. However, i am luckier person, during my last year last semester of studied, i got him~ i have him as my boyfriend. Yeah~~ although that time i also a very dat girl, he still love me so much. i am so touching... Now, i also love him so much!! we are going to plan our wedding in coming next two years. Hope our wedding plan is going smoothly. I love you ~ Darling.

2 comments:

  1. tam, how come i can feel u turn around - by writing lyric, remembering me forcing u to sing with me - but the purpose is just to tell us how much u love him???

    yeerrrr...all my bulu stand up d..so yuk ma neh!!! :P

    but sincerely happy for u that u have found ur mr right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha~ thank you for forcing me to memorize this song. wahahha..this is the only song i can sing out without foegotten. kekekek....but those time we spent in genting court a little bit boring oh. "bo bian"~ nothing to do ma...hehehe...but also memorable happen for me.

    ReplyDelete