Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Merry Christmas ~~ **Jingle bell Jingle bell**

Ding dong bell ~ ding dong bell~~ Christmas song?? Yes..this is the song we sang during childhood period. I am not well in English song. So my "ding dong bell" just followed the rhythms of the music. Actually the song is " Jingle bell~ Jingle ~ Jingle all the ways.." hehehe..


Christmas is coming soon. What present do you all prepare for your own sweetheart~~darling~~honey~~?? Yes..i am just thiking and thinking…what I shall give him as christmas present? I want my present is special. Yes..i like to hand make card. Sure~hand make christmas card sure is my choice. i think my darling sure will feel happy with this special christmas card. Definitely the card is can not buy in any shops.


besides for hand make christmas card, I am planning to buy a new cheaper handphone for my loevly darling. Because I know he's too frugality for his own life. Although his handphone nearly spoil, the key pad already hardly to push and to scroll down and up, he still using it.i know he's prefer to save the money than buy not really useful thing. He said he want to use the handphone until it spoil and really can not press. Yes, i agreed with him that we no need to waste so much money to buy those unuseful things, better save more for our future. hehehe..i listened to him but i stil want to give him a surprise~ BUY HIM A HANDPHONE. yeah~ my handphone also is a old model of nokia. i think i also need to change. therefore, i want to buy a pair of couple handphone for ourselves. Hehehe... really happy!! but i need to wait for my year end bonus, i just can buy us a new handphone. darling ~~ wait ya..wait for my surprise!! muakz...


well~~the Christmas presents have been prepared. Now is the turn for Christmas dinner. Yeah~~ where I shall go for our Christmas dinner?? Let me think thoroughly. However, for last 3 years we just stayed at home for our Christmas. Nothing special. Yes, last year I cooked a delicious Christmas dinner and celebrated with him. every time before Christmas, I asked him where should we go for our Christmas dinner celebration. he just give me a short answer " no need celebration. The price of the food will double up in any restaurants. we better save the money and have our celebration during normal season." wahahahha..yes!! my darling is that kind of people ~ too frugality man!! but I love him. I like his good attitudes and personalities.


Therefore, I think this year Christmas also the same. Cook at home, celebrate at home. Ehhehe…Yes!!I enjoy cooking with darling because my darling really expert in cooking. He really excellent to flavors with condiments. The first I ate his cooking is during my college time. he cooked a delicious and tasty spaghetti for me. I forgot that time was celebration for what, I know I really enjoy the spaghetti cooked by my darling. As he said " don't waste so much money to double pay for the unreasonable expensive Christmas food." Yes, as my conclusion I think I will prepare the menu of Christmas dinner and cook with him, enjoy the food with him. Darling... I love you. Merry Christmas~~

1 comment:

  1. Yeah~ X'mas is coming soon!!
    i oso don't have any plan.
    but definately will go Mid Vally cos there always have very nice decoration! ^,^

    ReplyDelete