Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, February 16, 2009

Really surprised ~~ Be lated Birthday Present

Last Friday night, darling called to car boot help him to take his baggage.
hahaha…then suddenly I noticed inside a paper bag had a wrapped present. Then I asked darling that you want to give me as Valentine's day?? Hohoho~~
he just smile and standing there. Then I knew the presents are for me.
I started to guess that the present really give me as present ~ valentine's present??
ermm… from my observation of the present, my notification told me that the present is not really for me because the logo at outer box of the present was same as the present received by darling from his friend~ Ah Hai.
therefore I asked darling " darling, this gift is Ah Hai , right? Who he plan to give ah?"
Darling smiling..and said " Yes, is Ah Hai one. He give you as birthday present."
" wah… " in my heart feeling really happy for that.
because it’s expensive gift. This brand just a special brand to design signature pen. So for me, I think this is really expensive gift.

besides talking the present, I really need to give Ah Hai a million thank you.
Thank you so much~~ I really did not expect that Ah Hai will give me a birthday present.
Actually I am not really closed with Ah Hai.
He is my darling 's colleague and most of the time he accompanied darling for lunch and dinner, therefore he seem likes a good friend for darling.
For sure is darling also treats him as his good friend.
sometimes during weekends, darling will fetches me to visit Ah Hai. After that we will go to lunch , dinner or supper.
Before my birthday, one day I am just kidding with Ah Hai that my birthday is coming soon and hint him give me present.
However, I just took this as a fun with him, I am not that serioius.
although I am not serious for this, he still as a serious guy to commit his promise.


Here are the present Ah Hai gave me ~
Mini Perfume + a box with signature pen and name card case.


mini perfume ~ Giogio Amani ( 5ml only =P ) heheheh....



signature pen + name card casing


Ah Hai ( hehehe…I am not really know his full name , I just know my darling always calls him as KH Tan ), then as my own convenience, I call him as Ah Hai.
I think I need to decribe Ah Hai here, to promote him.
From the beginning I did not met him, I just listen the decription from darling, said he is a very kindness guy, he so aggressive for his job, he is…….. Bla bla bla…
I just can imagine myself for his look~ how he look likes? 40 years old man still did not get married, sure his life full of boredom, right??.........
these were my first imagination for him.

however, after the first meet with him, his attitude really impressed me. although he already 40 years old, he still acts like a teenager. hahaha... sometimes he really funny, like a kid to play around there. walking like jumping... standing like swinging.... oopppss....really like a hyperactive man~~ for overall impression, i can give him more 80 ++ marks. anyway...still less than my darling. wahahahah.... yes~ he is very kind man and full of sympathy. Whatever things you never think before, it's already in his thought. not like a normal guy life, like to watch action movie, go out with friend.... but he??!! ye..he like watching movie but it's horror movie not action movie. one thing i need to emphasize is he is a man who accumulates many experiences in his working life especially in company system and QA field. really respect to him~ because i also really intereted in QA field job and started learning about quality system.

Anyway...who else feel interested on this guy please tell me. heheheh..he still available, quite funny and healthy man, is a non-smoking man and kindness.

Horay.... i like the present he gave me. A billion and million thankful for Ah Hai. wish him ~ all the best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment